What is Image?
Image is another word for appearance or visual communication. The elements that make an image or appearance are clothing, grooming, body language, and etiquette.
It is the physical representation of who you are and what you are all about- the way you look, care for and carry yourself, your attitudes, actions, personal style, and presence. Each one of us projects it consciously or unconsciously. Image reflects the condition of the mind, body, intellect and spirit.
Your image influences the way people perceive you and accordingly form an impression of you. Your image is ‘YOU’ in the eyes and minds of OTHERS.
Good news is that ‘Image is dynamic’. You can change it to create the positive impression and make it work for you.
What is Image Management?
Image Management is the on-going process of evaluating and creating an authentic, appropriate, attractive, and affordable personal and/or professional Image. It increases your self-image, inner-image, self-esteem, confidence, credibility, competitiveness, capability, and productivity, leading to your continuous success in every role that you play in your life- at home, at work, everywhere.
Effective Image Management aids you in achieving personal and professional success.
What is Image Consulting?
Image Consulting is a professional field where clients hire an Image Consultant to evaluate, improve, enhance, update, or upgrade their appearance to ensure that their image is consistent and in line with their personal, social, and/or professional roles and goals, depending on what is it that they want to accomplish in their life.
It involves evaluating a client’s lifestyle, passing Image information to the client, and then practically applying that information on the client to achieve a positive and visible change or transformation.
It is the process of helping clients have a greater control over the impressions they create through the elements of Image- Clothing, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, and Vocal and Verbal Communication.
Image Consultants help you manage it right and make it ‘WORK for YOU’.
What do we do at Aspirio Global Image and Soft Skills Consulting?
We, at Aspirio Global, help people look better so that they feel better- more confident, and capable, do better, and other people treat them better.
- We take an objective inventory of details about a client’s Image that can be improved with guidance and change.
- We persevere to bring out the best in our client to create a positive visible improvement or transformation in client appearance.
- We help develop our client’s inner strength and at the same time reflect them on the outside through appearance. We call this ‘Image from the Inside Out’.
- We, at Aspirio Global Image and Soft Skills Consulting, counsel and advise people on personal appearance and self presentation, specifically clothing, grooming, and body language which includes manners, etiquette and how you conduct yourself. We also help people to overcome the fear of public speaking.
- We lead/ guide/ handhold clients through an orderly process, wherein we analyse or evaluate a client’s appearance, lifestyle, personal style, and wardrobe in relation to their roles and goals to help them create a positive Image and leave a lasting positive impression.
- We transfer Image information through an orderly process in private individual one-on-one consultations, coaching sessions over the phone, as well as group lectures, seminars, and workshops.
- We understand each client’s lifestyle, personal style, and image goals and based on each client’s variables- body build, personal colouring, personality, lifestyle, perceptions, and preferences, we make personalised set of solutions suitable to his or her needs.
- Within the business and political arena, we help the client to improve their self presentation, to build his or her personal brand image, and to distinguish the client from the crowd.
- The results for our clients are long lasting, leading to a greater overall sense of well-being and increased level of personal success.
Why should you hire our consulting services?
We are communicating all the time, whether we know it or not, whether we acknowledge it or not. We don’t communicate only through words. Rather more than 80% of our communication is visual, and it’s all about our Image. There is nothing superficial about it. We need to look like who we say we are and what we do. Image affects the way we think, the way we feel, the way we act or behave, and this has a bearing on how others respond or react to us. It has a direct impact on achievement of our goals and overall success in life.
Every client has a different requirement. Based on their need, we help them to:
- Improve their self-image, self- esteem, and self-confidence.
- Improve their self-competence.
- Help them overcome personal limitations and reflect their inner strength and qualities through their outer appearance.
- Help them look harmonious with their age and not look silly.
- Help them appear more active, energetic, and youthful.
- Help them appear authoritative, credible, capable, and trustworthy.
- Help them appear up-to-date, fashionable, in harmony with today’s trends.
- Help customise a unique look suited to their personal style, position, designation, and profession.
- And many more aspects that emerge during the consulting process.
What are the charges for the consulting services?
Every client has a different need. The consultation charges can be discussed based on the client’s need analysis and the package that the client opts for. Kindly call for further details.
What is the duration of the consultation?
For Individual One-on-One Consulting, we need to have an initial meeting to understand your requirement. Based on the number of sessions needed to meet your objective and mutual convenience, customised packages are created. It could be a capsule session of 4-6 hours spread across two days, or a comprehensive package spread across 6 days within a month. There are various combinations possible, which can be discussed during our meeting. Hence, it can be as short as few hours within a single day or spread across a couple of months, depending on the client’s need.
The Workshop duration depends on the scope of the workshop and the size of the audience. Accordingly, it can be 1 hour, 2 hours, half day or full day long. Charges will vary accordingly.
For Retainer Engagement, it can be three months to a full year long contract and can be renewed from time to time. Retainer Engagement is recommended for Corporate Organisations, Celebrities, and HNI Clients.